Your chance to win a Limited Edition Nivea #Superduck when you buy any NIVEA product instore with your registered Beautycard.
1. The NIVEA #Superduck prize draw is open to registered Superdrug Beautycard holders in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees of Superdrug Stores plc or any related companies, Beiersdorf UK Ltd, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Beautycard holders can enter this prize draw automatically by buying any NIVEA product in one transaction instore with their registered Beautycard between Wednesday 4th June and Tuesday 1st July 2014. This prize draw is not available online at Superdrug.com.
3. Qualifying purchase applies to all Nivea products excluding minis and reduced to clear items.
4. Entries must be received and Beautycard must be registered by 23:59 on Tuesday 1st of July 2014.
5. There is a limit of one entry per Beautycard. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late are illegible, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. There will be 800 x prize winners who will each win 1 x Nivea #Superduck. Of those 800 winners, 50 winners will be chosen at random to win a further 500 Beautycard points.
6. 800 winners of the Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries on 8th of July. Winners will be notified by email/telephone using the details provided within 7 days of the selection date Winners all of prizes must confirm their details by 17:00 on Friday 29th of July 2014. If they do not do so, then Superdrug reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner. Once confirmed, Superdrug will give the winner’s details to Beiersdorf UK Ltd as provider of the Prize who will use the details only for the purpose of distributing the Prizes. Prizes will be sent out by 12th of August 2014. The Bonus will be uploaded onto the Beautycard accounts of those individuals who won the Bonus.
8. No cash alternative is available prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. A list of the winners’ full names and counties will be available on request between 30th ofJuly and 29th of August 2014 by sending an email to Beautycard@superdrug.com.
11. All elements of the prizes are being provided by Beiersdorf UK Ltd, and Superdrug is acting solely as the promoter of the Prize Draw. Beiersdorf UK Ltd will be using the personal data to provide the Prize only and they will not use the personal data for marketing purposes.
12. Any decision of Superdrug as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Superdrug accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible.
13. Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Superdrug reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the Prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary
14. Superdrug reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
15. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: Superdrug Stores plc, 118 Beddington Lane, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4TB.