Your chance to win a trip to Ibiza when you purchase any 500ml can of Monster Energy instore with your registered Beautycard
1. The Monster Energy Ibiza Rocks prize draw is open to aged 18+ who are residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man), except employees of Superdrug Stores plc or any related companies, Monster Energy Europe Limited, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
2. Beautycard holders can enter this prize draw automatically by purchasing a 500ml can of Monster Energy in one transaction instore with their registered Beautycard between 4th June 2014 and 1st July 2014. This prize draw is not available online at Superdrug.com.
3. Entries must be received and Beautycard must be registered by 23:59 on 1th July 2014.
4. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late are illegible, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. There will be one winner. The winner will receive a holiday to Ibiza for themselves and a companion on Tuesday 16th September 2014 – Saturday 20th September 2014. The prize includes:
• Return flights from a UK airport at the discretion of Monster Energy Europe Limited;
• Transfers to and from the airports in UK and Spain;
• 4 nights at the Ibiza Rocks hotel in a twin room;
• Baggage allowance of up to 20kg; and
• VIP entry to the Ibiza Rocks closing party on Wednesday 17th September and the WAR closing party on Friday 19th September
6. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries by 3rd July 2014.
7. Winners will be notified by email/telephone using the details provided within 7 days of the closing date. Winners must claim their prize by 17:00 on 18th July 2014. If they do not do so, then Superdrug reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner. Once the winner’s details have been confirmed, Superdrug will give the winner’s details to Monster Energy Europe Limited as provider of the prize who will use the details only for the purpose of distributing the prize.
8. No cash alternative is available and prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. The winner and their companion must be available to travel between the 16th September 2014 and Saturday 20th September 2014.
10. It is the winner’s responsibility to organise and pay for their own expenses including (without limitation) all food and beverages, spending money, travel insurance, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, and any other costs, charges, taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winner in claiming the prize.
11. All elements of the prize are outside the control of Superdrug. Separate terms and conditions will apply– it is the winner’s responsibility to comply with these terms and conditions. Superdrug will not be liable for any cancellations etc. of the various elements of the prize.
12. Any decision of Superdrug as to eligibility to take part in the prize draw or the result of the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Superdrug accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible.
13. Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Superdrug reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
15. A list of the winners’ full names and counties will be available on request between 18th July 2014 and 1st August 2014 by sending an email to Beautycard@superdrug.com
16. All elements of the prizes are being provided by Monster Energy Europe Limited, and Superdrug is acting solely as the promoter of the prize draw. Monster Energy Europe Limited will be using the personal data to provide the prize only and they will not use the personal data for marketing purposes.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: Superdrug Stores plc, 118 Beddington Lane, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4TB.