Almased® is Germany’s No.1 meal replacement for weight loss*. 30 years of scientific research has been conducted on this clinically proven formula made from high-quality fermented ingredients: soya, skimmed-milk yogurt, enzyme-rich liquid honey with added vitamins and minerals. It contains important nutrients the body needs, essential amino acids and enzymes to support digestion. The wholesome product contains no artificial flavours, fillers, preservatives or stimulants and only naturally occurring sugars. It is also non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian and beneficial for those with diabetes.
• Contains soya, skimmed-milk yogurt and enzyme-rich liquid honey
• Each box contains 10 meal replacements
• No artificial fillers, flavours, or preservatives
• Contains only naturally occurring sugars
• Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Beneficial for those with Diabetes
Almased® is fortified with many essential vitamins and minerals to support daily function and improve health and well-being.
Scientific research has shown the unique benefits of Almased® to be:
• Twice as much weight loss versus a normal low-fat diet1.
• A unique blend of high-quality, nourishing soya, yogurt and honey.
• Retains essential muscle for healthy weight loss and maintenance2.
• The most popular weight loss product in Germany.
• No artificial flavours, fillers, added sugars or preservatives and gluten-free.
• Low GI and suitable for those with diabetes3.
Unique ingredients in Almased® include:
Soya: This plant-based protein contains all essential amino acids the body needs and can support the maintenance of essential muscle mass. The fact that it is fermented makes it easier for the body to digest and absorb.
Yogurt: Made from premium quality milk and another great source of protein, the calcium also present in the yogurt supports normal function of digestive enzymes.
Enzyme-rich Honey: Beyond adding a touch of natural sweetness, this is carefully processed in order to optimise the raw enzymes that are present in Almased®.
*Euromonitor International (2018). 1.König, D. et al (2008). Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism; 52(1):74-78. 2.Deibert, P et al (2004). Intl. Journal of Obesity; 28(10):1349-52. 3.Kempf, K et al (2014). J Hum Nutr Diet;(2): 21-27.