Terms and Conditions
- The Missguided competition (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 16 years and over, except employees of Superdrug Stores plc (“Superdrug”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter, go to www.superdrug.com/competitions and complete the online entry form.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 22nd September 2015. Entries that are delivered late, are illegible, incomplete, use offensive language or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive £100 Missguided voucher as shown in the promotional photo.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on 23rd September 2015. The winner will be notified by email/telephone using the details provided by 30th September 2015. The winner must claim their prize by 23:59 on 7th October 2015. If they do not do so, then Superdrug reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Missguided voucher is valid until 31st December 2015
- Any decision of Superdrug as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Superdrug accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.superdrug.com or any other reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products may be substituted for the items shown. Superdrug reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to the prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Superdrug reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw
- The winner’s name and county will be available on request between 8th October and 8th November 2015 by sending an email to email@example.com
- The winner may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: Superdrug Stores plc, 118 Beddington Lane, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4TB.