It’s amazing what you can buy for a tenner. While everything from housing to Freddos seems to be rising in price, it’s good to know we can still get our beauty staples without splashing out. We’re not talking about just one product, either – you can get a handful of your beauty and health essentials from Superdrug without crossing the £10 mark. Don’t believe us? We asked influencers Heather Moorhouse (@makeupmouse) and Eloise Mitchell (@eloisemofficial) to show us their fave way of spending 10 quid at Superdrug.
Heather’s top picks
Heather Moorhouse isn’t just a makeup queen, it turns out she’s a budgeting boss, too. Opting for five must-haves, she still had pennies to spare at the end – and you know what they say about lookin’ after the pennies… So what are Heather’s budget top picks? Here’s the lowdown…
- MUA Pro Base Full Cover Matte Powder 120, £2.50 You don’t need to dip into your savings for a decent powder. This compact gives full coverage, combats shine and fits easily into your handbag for on-the-go touch-ups.
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black, £1 Eyeliner pencils are defs an essential in our makeup bags, and this bad boy is no exception. It comes with a lil sharpener so you can get a precise line every time.
- MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette, £1 A good quality eyebrow pencil for just £1? In the wise words of J Biebs, ‘Baby, it’s a no-brainer’.
- Superdrug Vitamin E, £2.19 Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and strengthens your immune system.
- Superdrug Vitamin E Radiance Face Cream, £2.99 This face cream with the antioxidant vitamin E moisturises and protects skin from environmental aggressors.
Eloise’s top picks
If her gorge makeup looks in her YouTube vids are anything to go by, Eloise Mitchell knows a thing or two about beauty products. It’s no surprise, then, that her top budget picks are all about hair and makeup. Here’s what she chose…
- Superdrug Hairspray Firm Hold, 99p Bad-hair days are a thing of the past! This little gem is handbag-sized, so you can keep your hair in check throughout the day.
- MUA Wet Look Liquid Eyeliner in Black, £2.50 A liquid liner that will give your feline flick a glossy finish.
- Revolution Pro Supreme Lipstick in Perception, £2.50 Pucker up! This matte pink lippie is a great pick for party season.
- Superdrug Fashion Eyelashes in Natural 201, £1 Strip lashes for £1? Yes, please! Pair them with a smoky eye to make your look really pop.
- Superdrug Makeup Sponge, £1 This sponge is expertly shaped for getting a flawless finish. The pointed top is ideal for blending under eyes, while the rounded base is perf for foundation.
- Pure Sensitive Micellar Cleansing Wipes, £1.49 Not only do these makeup wipes remove makeup, dirt and impurities from your skin, they’re also vegan and cruelty free!