Satisfy those sweet tooth cravings without compromising a healthy diet plan by creating this batch of delicious goodness. Perfect for replacing your go-to bar of choccie or pre-made workout bar, this vanilla protein flapjack recipe is made up of kitchen cupboard favourites and a sprinkling of protein powder.
Ingredients for Vanilla Protein Flapjack Recipe
- 250g Rolled oats
- 2-3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 100g smooth, no-added sugar peanut butter
- 150g honey (or maple syrup for a vegan recipe)
- 3 tbsp sultanas
- Preheat the oven to 190℃.
- Add the peanut butter to a saucepan and gently heat so the consistency is runnier.
- Add all other ingredients to a bowl and stir. Once melted, add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Press into a baking tray and bake in the oven for around 15 minutes.
Recipe by nutritionist Charlotte Stirling-Reed