Do you want to sauce up your look for the gram? We’re talking bold red lips and glossy golden lids. Ever since we saw Pat McGrath paint fierce flames onto models’ foreheads for the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2019 Collection, we’ve made it our mission to find a way to recreate this look. So, here’s how…
Sunset eye shades
To create big bold eyes, blend orange shades together to create an amber effect. The trick? Lipstick. Intrigued? Thought so.
- Use your fingers to dab a tiny amount of eye primer all over your eyelid.
- Apply an orange lipstick on top, covering the entire eyelid.
- Use an eyeshadow brush to pack orange eyeshadow powder all over the lid.
- Add a sparkly lip gloss on top.
- Outline the bottom lash line with a bright red lip liner.
- Finish with lashings of mascara.
Top tip: Pair the look with candy-coloured glossy lips so that the focus is on those peepers.
Nothing says saucy more than a statement red lip. The secret to cherry-coloured pout perfection? Using two different tones. You’ll never go back, promise.
- Outline your lips with a bright red liquid lipstick.
- Fill in the lips with a coral-coloured liquid lipstick.
- Cover with a clear gloss to blend the colours.
- Dab gold glitter on top.
Top tip: Leave the eyes makeup free so that all the focus is on your lips.