The 2016 Invictus Games are here which means it’s the perfect time to talk about Prince Harry. If we needed an excuse…
1. That time he publically supported his redheaded friends
During an Australian tour last year, Prince Harry stopped for a photograph with a young boy holding a banner that declared ‘red heads rule’ – and the world loved it. And rightly so!
2. That time he compared Prince George to Winston Churchil
Talking about his nephew during a radio interview, Harry said ‘He’s growing up. He is walking, he has big chubby cheeks. He looks like a young Winston Churchill.’
3. That time he did the best impression of Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat + Prince Harry = need we say more?
4. That time he was just grumpy
It could have something to do with the fact his sister-in-law is just talking over him, or maybe he was just having one of those days…
5. That time he reassured his big brother at his wedding
‘Just wait until you see her,’ said Harry. As if Prince William needed any reassurance that his bride would look anything but stunning in her wedding dress!
6. That time he called himself ‘the Funcle’
Yeah, Uncle Harry has given himself the best nickname ever. Funcle is a mix of ‘fun’ and ‘uncle’, FYI.
7. That time he roped his nan into a video
Because there’s only one-way to win an argument with President Obama, and that’s by getting the Queen involved. If this doesn’t prove Harry is the best member of the royals, we’re not sure what will.