2. If you forget to apply sunscreen, work it into your routine by mixing it into your face moisturiser and foundation.
3. Give your face a glow by rubbing slices of cucumber over it, which will leave it refreshed, hydrated and super-soft.
4. Instead of having a hot shower after sun exposure, turn down the temperature. A cool shower after sweating helps to keep skin unclogged and breakout free.
5. Baseball caps might be on trend, but they won’t protect your face from the sun at all angles. Opt instead for a sunhat with a full brim.
6. One of the most effective ways to exfoliate skin before applying fake tan is to use a body scrub on dry skin before getting into the shower.