It’s safe to say the Met Gala is home to some of the most iconic looks in fashion and beauty. For this year’s Gilded Glamour theme, there was one standout makeup look for us, with Gigi Hadid taking the crown! To complete her eye-catching look, Gigi sported a flawlessly fresh base, a soft eye look, and a show stopping red ombre lip using a FULL face of Maybelline products. In other words, you don’t need to scour the web for makeup dupes, you just need to head over to the Maybelline section at Superdrug in-store or online!
How to Get the Gigi Look:
So, if you want to recreate this iconic Met Gala look (I mean…is that even worth asking!?), here’s exactly how you can achieve it:
2. Apply Cheek Heat in Fuchsia Spark to the tops of the cheekbones and nose for a youthful flush of colour.
3. Dust on some Fit Me Powder in areas that need mattifying/setting.
Soft Eyes and Brows
4. Fluff up your brows with the Tattoo Brow Lift in Clear for instant volume.
5. Apply a light shade across the eyelid using the Nude of New York Eyeshadow Palette
6. To define the eyes, use the shade Self Starter and an angled liner brush to line the eyes.
Red Ombre Lips
8. Trace the outline of your lips with Colour Sensational Lip Liner in Divine Wine.
9. Apply Superstay Vinyl Liquid Lipstick in Wicked to the outer half of your lips, and then fill in the rest of the lips with the new Superstay Vinyl Liquid Lipstick in Red Hot for the perfect ombre pout!