RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Made from FDA approved food-grade silicone, this cup is safe and durable for children to use. It is lightweight and easy for little hands to hold and comes in a variety of colours that kids will love.
As parents, we always strive to provide the best for our children, and this extends to their mealtime too. One of the key benefits of using a silicone cup is that it is safe and non-toxic, free from harmful chemicals like BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates. This makes it an ideal choice for parents who want to provide their children with a safe and healthy drinking experience.
Studies also show that introducing an open cup is beneficial as it encourages little ones to sip rather than suck, which allows the facial muscles and bone structure to grow normally, which helps to support appropriate speech, feeding and swallowing skills.
Our cups are also easy to clean and dishwasher safe, making them a convenient choice for busy parents.
Warning or Restrictions
- Always use this product with adult supervision
- Never leave a child unattended whilst feeding
- Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Take additional care if heating in the microwave
Product code: mp-00017588
Suitable for 6months +
Tips and Advice
- Wash in warm soapy water before first use
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe*
- Fridge and freezer safe**
- Suitable for boiled disinfection and steamed sterilisation*
- Keep out of reach of children when not in use
- Do not wash with solvents or harsh chemical
- Do not store in direct sunlight
*Heat resistant up to 200°C
** Cold resistant up to -40°C
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £35. Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days (excluding UK bank holidays). We offer Standard and Express delivery for UK Mainland customers.
We hope you'll love your Superdrug order but if you want to return any of it we will happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resealable condition within 28 days of receipt. This excludes the following: perishable items (e.g. food and baby milk) Medicines Items personalized for you] Sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered) Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please use the label provided in the parcel. If no label is available, please raise a return request via your online account or shipment confirmation email.