High coverage, long hold foundation for minor to moderate skin concerns such as uneven skin tone, dark circles, spots, scars, redness, rosacea etc.
Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation is a high coverage foundation that provides a natural looking and lightweight finish. The product provides up to 16 hours of flawless, even coverage and becomes water and perspiration resistant when used in conjunction with the Dermablend Setting Powder. It provides up to 24 hr hydration and helps protects your skin against UV rays with SPF. Suitable for all ages and all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Leaves an even finish and a comfortable wear.
- Skin concerns are perfectly concealed,
- Flawless and natural looking finish for up to 16 hours.
- The complexion looks even and radiant, with skin feeling supple and comfortable.
Texture- Light fluid, easily blends into the skin
To prolong the wearabilty of the foundation, use with Dermablend Setting Powder. For best results use with Dermablend Corrective Stick.
Available in 8 shades:
RECOMMENDED BY DERMATOLOGISTS, USED BY MAKE-UP ARTISTS
G790586,Aqua,Water,Undecane,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Tridecane,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Pentylene Glycol,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Hexyl Laurate,Magnesium Sulfate,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Trihydroxystearin,Cellulose Gum,Aluminum Hydroxide,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Acetylated Glycol Stearate,Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer,Ethylhexylglycerin,[+/- May contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides],Code F.I.L: B54769/6,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (12) Width (3.3) Depth (4.2)
Product code: 715425
Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply your usual moisturiser before make-up
1. Apply a small amount of corrective foundation on the back of your hand, and warm the texture with your fingertips using small circular movements
2. Apply to face using your fingertips or a small sponge, working gently from the centre of the face outwards. To conceal more visible skin concerns, dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly.
3.Blend downwards towards the neck, and then out to the ears and up to the hairline
4.Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.
5. Finish with the Dermablend Setting Powder to prolong the wearability of the foundation. For best results use Dermablend Corrector Stick to conceal concerns before the Setting Powder.