Bring peace of mind to first periods with Lil-Lets Teens Ultra Towels (Night). Super absorbent for overnight protection and carefully designed for younger bodies, these pads are breathable, comfortable and packaged in a discreet drawstring bag.
Remember not to flush your pad or any of the wrapping materials down the toilet as it’s bad for the sewers and could cause blockages.
Cover: mixture of polypropylene / polyethylene, Secondary layer: polyester, Absorbent core: cellulose fibre with superabsorbent polymer, Backsheet: polyethylene, Peel strip: siliconized paper, Adhesive: latex free glue, Wrapper: polyethylene
Size (10) Unit (EA) Height (12) Width (8) Depth (6.5)
Product code: 278258
Lil-Lets Teens Night wrap band can be recycled with the rest of your paper and cardboard recycling. The polyethylene bag can also be recycled with your plastic recycling, depending on your local authority.
1. Open the wrapper and fold out the sanitary towel so it is flat.
2. Peel the sanitary pad away from the wrapper and paper (the back of the pad should feel sticky).
3. Position the pad in your underwear.
4. Remove the paper tab on the wings, to reveal the sticky area, and fold these wings around and underneath your underwear to hold it in place and keep it secure.
5. When you’re ready to remove your sanitary towel, simply peel off the wings from beneath your underwear, and then pull the pad out of your underwear. It’s best to wrap the used pad in the wrapper of your new sanitary towel (or a bit of tissue paper) and dispose of with your household waste or in a designated sanitary bin.
Lil-Lets Teens Ultra Towels (Night) are suitable for overnight use, for younger girls with a heavy flow.