Think oral health, think Baking Soda. Trust the Natural Power of Arm & Hammer toothpaste. Plaque bacteria and acids caused by everyday food and drink can attack enamel, causing cavities and contribute to bad breath. Baking Soda is 100% natural helping remineralise and strengthen enamel.
Our breakthrough formula and our most advanced packaging technology combined in one !
• Reminieralises tooth enamel
• Neutralises Acids caused by everyday food and drink
• Returns oral pH to neutral levels
• Provides Lasting Freshness
• 100% recyclable (Carton, Tube and Cap)
• No Preservatives
• No Artificial Colours
• Vegan Friendly
This Whitening Protection formula is designed to deliver superior stain removal vs non-baking soda toothpastes by gently lifting stains to deliver a noticeable difference.
• Whiter teeth in 3 days with twice daily brushing
• Clinically proven
Why a Baking Soda Toothpaste?
Baking Soda is our hero ingredient and a completely natural cleaning agent that is gentle on tooth enamel. Our toothpastes with Baking Soda will effectively remove plaque and stains in hard-to-reach areas of the mouth.
Effective Daily Protection
Plaque bacteria and acids caused by everyday food and drink can attack enamel, causing cavities and contribute to bad breath. Baking Soda is alkaline in nature and helps to return oral pH to neutral levels inside the mouth. Our special formula also helps to remineralise and strengthen enamel.
Low abrasion toothpaste.
Developed and produced in the UK.
• Removes More Plaque around the gumline vs non-baking soda toothpastes.
• Protects from acid erosion cause by everyday food & drink.
• Deep Cleaning Action: dissolves fast to reach total tooth surface.
• Lasting Freshness: Neutralises unpleasant smelling odours for longer.
• Low Abrasion: Gentle on tooth Enamel.
Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Aroma, Alumina, Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Peroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Silicate, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, Limonene, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Carbonate
Size (75) Unit (ML) Width (NULL")
Product code: 808131
100% Recyclable (Tube, Cap and Carton)
Tips & Advice
Place Tube and Cap into the plastic bin.
Place the Carton into the carton bin.
Directions: Brush twice daily for best results.
Children 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor.