The in-built pressure sensor alerts you when you are brushing too hard to ensure that you do not damage your teeth and gums. Dental Professionals recommend to replace your brush head every 3 months, however we understand it can be hard to remember when you switch brush heads and is your current brush head still okay to use? Our NEW brush head replacement reminder technology measures your usage and brushing pressure and alerts you to replace your brush head when it’s no longer performing optimally to ensure you are consistently getting the best cleaning results.
1 vs a manual toothbrush
1. Pressure Sensor - Alerts you when you are brushing too hard.
2. Brush Head Replacement Reminder - Alerts you to replace your brush head when its no longer performing optimally.
3. Smart Brush Heads - Look for the above symbol on replacement brush heads to ensure compatibility with the replacement reminder technology.
4. Modes - 1 Cleaning Mode with 2 intensities to personalise your brushing.
5. Quadpacer & Smart-timer - Quadpacer alerts you when to move on to each section of your mouth while our Smartimer signals when your total time is up.
6. Travel Case - Take your Philips Sonicare wherever you go with its travel case
7. Safe and gentle - Our sonic technology is suitable for use with braces, fillings, crowns and veneers.