Clinically proven to provide superior cleaning versus a manual toothbrush, the Philips Sonicare DailyClean gently removes stains for naturally whiter teeth with 3x more plaque removal than a manual toothbrush..
Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology pulses water between your teeth, and its brush strokes break plaque up and sweep it away for an exceptional daily clean. It takes just 2 minutes to thoroughly brush your teeth. The Quadpacer lets you know when you have spent the optimal amount of time on each section of your mouth while the Smartimer signals when your total time is up. Together they help you reach your recommended brushing time, every time.
1. Innovative technology - Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology.
2. Proven to improve oral health - Innovative bristle design softly sweeps plaque away, gently removing stains for naturally whiter teeth.
3. Designed around you - Timers encourage thorough two minutes of brushing.
4. Optimise your brushing - Battery life lasts up to 14 days between charges. Click-on brush head system for a secure fit and easy maintenance and cleaning.
5. Two year limited warranty.
Warnings or Restrictions
Keep the charger away from water. Do not place or store it over or near water contained in a bathtub, washbasin, sink etc. Do not immerse the charger in water or any other liquid. After cleaning, make sure the charger is completely dry before you connect it to the mains.
The mains cord cannot be replaced. If the mains cord is damaged, discard the charger.
Always have the charger replaced with one of the original type in order to avoid a hazard.
Do not use the charger outdoors or near heated surfaces.
If the appliance is damaged in any way (brush head, toothbrush handle or charger), stop using it. This appliance contains no serviceable parts. If the appliance is damaged, contact the Consumer Care Centre in your country.
Do not clean the brush head, the handle or the charger in the dishwasher.
If you have had oral or gum surgery in the previous 2 months, consult your dentist before you use the toothbrush.
Consult your dentist if excessive bleeding occurs after using this toothbrush or if bleeding continues to occur after 1 week of use.
Also consult your dentist if you experience discomfort or pain when you use the Sonicare.
If you have medical concerns, consult your doctor before you use the Sonicare.
This appliance has only been designed for cleaning teeth, gums and tongue. Do not use it for any other purpose. Stop using the appliance and contact your doctor if you experience any discomfort or pain.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (22) Width (11) Depth (6.4)
Product code: 779619
See local recycling
1. Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste.
2. Place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle towards the gumline.
3. Press the power on/off button to switch on the Sonicare.
4. Apply light pressure to maximise Sonicare’s effectiveness and let the Sonicare toothbrush do the brushing for you. Do not scrub.
5. Gently move the brush head slowly across the teeth in a small back and forth motion so the longer bristles reach between the teeth. Continue this motion throughout the brushing cycle.
6. Brush each section for 30 seconds for a total brushing time of 2 minutes. Start with section 1 (outside top teeth) and then brush section 2 (inside top teeth). Continue with section 3 (outside bottom teeth) and finally brush section 4 (inside bottom teeth).