The Oral-B Genius X are equipped with motion sensors and powered by artificial intelligence to recognize your brushing style and guide you to your best results every day.
The Oral-B Genius X are equipped with motion sensors and powered by artificial intelligence to recognize your brushing style and guide you to your best results every day. Now it’s easier than ever to brush like your dentist recommends for a superior clean, for healthier gums. These beautifully advanced toothbrushes protect your delicate gums and help prevent from future issues: the combination of the new revolutionary Gum Guard technology, 360 SmartRing and Pressure Control alert you, reduce speed when you brush too hard and tell you where you overbrush for a gentler routine. Last, but not least, it comes with a lithium-ion battery that lasts more than 2 weeks with 1 full charge. With Oral-B Genius X, you can’t go wrong in brushing. No wonder Oral-B is the #1 recommended brand by dentists worldwide.
- PROFESSIONAL CLEAN AND HEALTHIER GUMS with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE that analyses live your brushing style & guides you, so you never miss a spot
- Over 82% of people who used Oral-B Genius X had a noticeable oral health improvement after 6-8 weeks
- 6 VISIBLE BRUSHING MODES: daily clean, pro clean, sensitive, whitening, gum care and tongue cleaning
- PROTECT YOUR GUMS: Gum Pressure Control automatically slows brush speed and visibly alerts you if you brush too hard
- Content: 2 handles with timer (black & rose gold), lithium-ion battery with up to 2 weeks of charge, 1 charger, 2 brush heads, 1 travel case
- Choose Oral-B, #1 used by dentists worldwide. With a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial: Full details at www.oralb.com
Warnings or Restrictions
Periodically check the cord for damage. If the cord is damaged, take the charging unit to an Oral-B Braun Service Centre. A damaged or non-functioning unit must no longer be used. Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years. This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety. In general, we recommend that you keep the appliance out of the reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance. If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible. Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place the charger in water or other liquid. Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire, electric shock or injury. Consult your dealer for repairs or contact an Oral-B Service Centre. Do not disassemble the product except when disposing of the battery. When taking out the battery for disposal, use caution not to short the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals. Do not insert any object into any opening of the appliance / charging unit. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. This can cause electric shock. When unplugging, always hold the power plug instead of the cord. Use this product only for its intended use as described. Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer. If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use.
Size (1) Unit (EA)
Product code: 811840