Target sensitive, over-exposed areas such as lips, nose, earlobes, even scars to help shield from the burning and ageing effects of UVA and UVB rays for healthier looking skin. This maximum defense, lightweight stick glides on smoothly and invisibly for easy one-handed application.
Apply Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 High Protection liberally before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling. See insert for complete use instructions.
Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation.
Octyldodecyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.
Size (50) Unit (ML)
Product code: 804818
Tips & Advice
- Powerful high protection sunscreen protects against sunburn, surface cell damage and premature signs of aging
- Eight Hour hydrating benefits soothe and smooth for up to 8 hours
- Water-resistant and perspiration-resistant
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ophthalmologist, clinically and dermatologist tested