Burt’s Bees® 100% Natural Moisturising Lip Balm, Beeswax, rejuvenates and beautifies lips naturally with a refreshing, tingling flavour.
Burt's Bees® Moisturising Lip Balm nourishes and makes your lips feel luxurious. Infused with power packed Beeswax to condition skin and antioxidant Vitamin E to richly moisturise and soften lips, this lip balm nourishes dry lips while keeping them revitalised and hydrated. With a matte finish and Moisturising balm texture, this tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly with a hint of Peppermint Oil which leaves your lips with a refreshing tingle. Conveniently tuck this tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% Natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalise your lips.
- LIP CARE: Bursting with minty freshness, refresh and renew your lips with Burt's Bees Beeswax Moisturising Lip Balm.
- MOISTURISER: Made with Beeswax, Vitamin E and a hint of peppermint oil, hydrate and nourish dry lips with the original favourite Burt’s Bees lip balm.
- SMOOTH LIP BALM: Just one swipe of this conditioning lip care leaves your lips smooth and refreshed all day long.
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.
- BEESWAX LIP BALM: Naturally beautify and revitalise your lips with the refreshing tingle of Original Beeswax Lip Balm.
cera alba, cocos nucifera oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, mentha piperita oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, glycine soja oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene
Size (4.25) Unit (G) Height (9.53) Width (7.06) Depth (1.91)
Product code: 739626
TERRACYCLE: Burts Bees have partnered with Terracycle® to close the loop on their packaging and ensure it doesn’t end up in landfills or oceans. Visit https://www.burtsbees.co.uk/terracycle/ to find out more.
Apply lip balm liberally to lips as often as needed, particularly in cold, dry or windy conditions.