Lets Face It - Dirt and oil don't discrimininate. The blackheads they can cause can pop up anywhere, and you've got to be ready at any time to face them.
What it Does - BIORÉ® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work like a magnet to remove deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads so you get the deepest clean. Nose strips are designed just for your nose, while face strips can be used anywhere clogged pores might appear. You can remove weeks' worth of dirt buildup in just 10 minutes. When used weekly, you will have fewer clogged pores and the appearance of pores will actually diminish.
- Dermatologist tested
Warnings or Restrictions
1. For nose strip; use only on the nose.
2. For face strip; avoid using around the eyes.
2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburnt, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
3. Consult a doctor before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
6. Do not use more often than once every three days on nose or same area of the face.
Nose Strip Ingredients: Polyquarternium-37, Silica, Aqua, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, CI 77891
Face Strip Ingredients: Polyquarternium-37, Silica, Aqua, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, CI 77891
Size (14) Unit (EA) Height (13.2) Width (7) Depth (2.9)
Product code: 737878
How to Use
Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores). The strip won't stick if skin is dry.
Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre.
For best results, use weekly and do not use more often than once every three days.