Light nude nails to suit all occasions - Flattering & eternally chic.
Warnings or Restrictions
CARE AND SAFETY ADVICE
GLUE WARNING: CONTAINS CYANOACRYLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUSES SKIN IRRITATION. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. May cause respiratory irritation. Avoid breathing fumes and vapours. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
EYE IRRITANT: Bonds skin and eyes instantly. If skin bonds do not pull-soak in warm water or use nail polish remover and peel gently apart. If eye contact occurs rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice and keep hold of this packaging. Avoid contact with clothing as it can cause burns. Do not use on weak, irritated, or infected nails. Use only as directed. Do not store with eye products or medicines. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, CI 15850.
Size (0) Unit (EA)
Product code: 802415
Transform your nails in minutes, with 10 sizes to fit over your natural nails for a manicured look.
1. Prepare nails by buffing first and then pushing back cuticles with the manicure stick provided.
2. Pre-select the nails that closely match the size of your own nails and line them up in the sequence in which you wish apply them.
3.Carefully apply a thin layer of the glue to your natural nails one at a time, wiping away any excess with a damp cotton bud.
4. Using the application tool provided, position the artificial nail on your natural nail, just above the cuticle and hold down firmly for at least 30 seconds until completely bonded. Repeat on all nails.
5. Nails can be painted if desired but this should be removed using an acetone-free nail polish remover.
1. First cut down the edge of your artificial nails.
2. Soak nails individually in Superdrug Artificial Nail Remover until the nails start to dissolve. Wipe away any remaining residue. DO NOT FORCE OR PULL OFF AS THIS WILL DAMAGE YOUR OWN NAILS.
3. Wash hands thoroughly, apply a cuticle oil and gently massage into your nails to help keep condition and protect them against brittleness.