Vichy Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] is a corrective high-coverage foundation that smooths the skin's surface and minimises the appearance of skin concerns, whilst providing SPF25. Designed for oily, blemish-prone and sensitive skin.
This corrective, high-coverage foundation is enriched with key dermatological ingredients including Salicylic Acid and Eperulin to provide a smoother, more even complexion whilst respecting those with blemish-prone and sensitive skin. Skin appears clearer with a reduction in the appearance of redness.
Salicylic Acid + Eperulin
• Immediate texture correction
• Helps conceal blemishes
• Complexion looks natural, smooth and matte for up to 16 hours
• Reduces the appearance of redness
• SPF 25
• Suitable for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic
G926707,Aqua / Water,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Sorbitan Isostearate,Triethanolamine,Salicylic Acid,Aluminum Hydroxide,Phenoxyethanol,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Eperua Falcata Bark Extract,Dextrin,Polysorbate 60,[+/- May contain CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides],FIL B173240/3,Only the list of ingredients on the product label prevail. Make sure to read the information on the packaging of the product,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Size (30) Unit (ML) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
Product code: 715236
1. Pick up a small amount of Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] with a makeup brush or your fingers
2. Apply a little product on the most pigmented concerns. Dab it on to melt it into the skin. Repeat if your concerns are still visible
3. With a large brush or your fingers, smooth down and blend the foundation outwards for a seamless, natural looking finish.
Do not apply to an unhealed wounds