Vichy Dermablend Corrective Fluid is a high coverage, long-wear foundation, suitable for minor to moderate skin concerns. The Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation is formulated with 25% pigment concentration for a flawless, even coverage whilst providing up to 24 hour hydration and SPF25+. Suitable for sensitive skin.
High coverage, long hold foundation for minor to moderate skin concerns including blemishes and rosacea. The Dermablend Corrective Fluid Foundation provides up to 16 hours of flawless, even coverage and becomes water-resistant when used in combination with the Dermablend Setting Powder. It provides up to 24 hr hydration and helps protects your skin against UV rays with SPF. Suitable for all ages and all skin types, including sensitive skin.
• Buildable coverage
• Long-wear finish for up to 16 hours
• SPF 25+
• Up to 24 hour hydration
• Skin concerns concealed and complexion appears more even
• Suitable for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic
Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil)
Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Acetylated Glycol Stearate
Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/ Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer
(May contain Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides)
Size (30) Unit (ML)
Product code: 794367
1. Apply a small amount of corrective foundation with your fingertips or a brush
Tips & Advice
2. Work the foundation with a brush or your fingertips gently from the centre of the face outwards. To conceal more visible skin concerns, dab the foundation onto the area concerned then spread out lightly.
3. Blend downwards towards the neck, and then out to the ears and up to the hairline. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. Extend wearability with Dermablend Setting Powder.
For extended wearability, use Dermablend Setting Powder.