KISS Lash Couture Triple Push-Up Lashes, Peignoir - Featuring plush, multi-layering & tapered ends for VA VA Volume.
Get a dimensional lift and high-impact effect with Triple Design technology, delivering three lash designs in one strip. Get enhanced volume, defining length and eye-lifting curl with every application. Bustier features full-volume, crisscrossed layers of lashes with a slightly outward flare. Cruelty free
Dimensional lift for a high impact effect Enhancing Volume, Defining length, Eye-lifting curl Thinner knot-free lash band blends with natural lash line
Warnings or Restrictions
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, wash immediately with lukewarm water. Do not use if you are suffering from eye inflammation or conjunctivitis.
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (9.1) Width (9.9) Depth (2.54)
Product code: 763760
Check fit: Lay lash on top of your natural lash. Trim if needed. Apply KISS Strip Lash Adhesive to lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. Apply lashes along the natural lash line. Hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
How to remove:
Gently peel off lash strip, starting at the outer corner. Use oil-based makeup remover to remove excess adhesive from eyelid.
Tips & Advice
5 Ways To Keep Your Lashes Longer:
1. Apply mascara BEFORE you put on the lashes. This method prolongs the life of your lashes because you are not directly coating the falsies with mascara.
2. Do not go overboard with the lash glue. Apply just a thin sliver along the lash band and wait for it to get fully tacky before applying the lashes. This way, the wet glue will not smudge against your eyelid or the false lashes.
3. After each use, peel off the excess glue on the lash band. Rinse with lukewarm, soapy water and then place the lashes back on the tray to dry and keep its shape.
4. Always keep the tray and box that your false lashes come in so that you can use it as a storage to keep your lashes free of airborne dust and germs.
5. Avoid using cotton pads if using them to remove your eyelashes. The fibers on the cotton pad can stick to any remaining glue residue. Instead, hold a folded washcloth soaked in oil-free remover to moisten the lashes for removal instead.
3 Ways To Prolong The Wear Of Your Lashes Longer:
1. Make sure the false eyelashes are trimmed to fit the size and curve of your eyes. If not, there is a risk for the lashes to lift.
2. To prevent the lashes from lifting at the inner and outer corners, add a bit more glue to those ends to really secure the band to your lash line.
3. After applying the glue, wait 20-30 seconds until it becomes tacky. This will provide a more firm hold onto your lash line and will prevent wet glue from smudging along your eyelids and lashes.