MAM Night has a unique glow! MAM Night 6+ months’ entire soother knob glows in the dark to ensure that you or your little one can locate their soother in the dark.
• Patented Silk Teat that has 94% acceptance rate among babies
• Open shield which allows maximum airflow to reduce skin irritation
• Developed with Orthodontists & Paediatric Dentists
• Helps exercise the lips, tongue and facial muscles, promoting healthy development of both teeth and jaws.
• Comes included with a travel case that can also self-sterilise your soothers by just adding water, inserting the soothers and microwave for 3 minutes.
• Glows in the dark
• BPA free
Warnings or Restrictions
• Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away
at the first signs of damage or weakness.
• Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other
ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them.
• Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in
sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
Product code: 701137
• Before first use boil in water for 5 minutes or sterilise.
• Allow to stand for a further 5 minutes before giving it to baby.
• During sterilisation a small amount of water may enter the teat. This can be
expelled by squeezing the teat. This is to ensure hygiene.
• Clean before each use.
• Do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
• Never dip the teat in sweet substances or medication. This can cause tooth
• To ensure safety and hygiene replace the soother every 1-2 months.
• Do not worry if the soother becomes lodged in the mouth.
• It can not be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove
as gently as possible.
• MAM recommends giving up soother usage at 3 years of age.