CALPOL® Vapour Plug Refill Pads are for use with the Vapour Plug, to release soothing lavender and chamomile vapours that comfort your child through the night and help to ease breathing.
Refill pads for the CALPOL® Vapour Plug and Nightlight.
Refill your Vapour Plug with these pads, which contain a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to clear and ease breathing at night.
This pack contains 5 refill pads, and each easy-to-replace refill pad provides up to 8 hours soothing night-time comfort.
It can be used from 3 months, and is suitable for grown ups too!
The CALPOL® Vapour Plug and Nightlight is a non-medicine, and can be used in conjunction with any CALPOL® product.
Warnings or Restrictions
Read the carton carefully before you use this product.
Do not use with children under 3 months of age. If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using. Do not eat the pads.
Causes skin irritation.
• Causes serious eye irritation.
• May cause an allergic skin reaction.
• Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.
Contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (9.5) Width (5.8) Depth (3.1)
Product code: 743398
Directions for Use:
Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. After 16 hours, unplug the unit for a few hours before using again. Replace the pad before next use. Do not disassemble unit or nightlight. Nightlight goes on when the light goes out. When nightlight burns out replace entire unit. Do not block airflow of vapour plug unit or light sensor on bottom. If the light sensor is blocked the nightlight will stay on.
3. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
To Insert A New Pad:
Allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Open a refill pad as described above. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one.
Be careful whilst removing and inserting the new pads as the device contains hot surfaces. Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone.
Use only CALPOL® Vapour Plug Refill Pads with the CALPOL® Vapour Plug & Nightlight.