Designed for those thinking of starting a family or pregnant. Understand your risk for 157 conditions you could pass on to your child, allowing you to make informed decisions for your family.
Circle Family Planning DNA Test allows you to understand if you or your partner carry heritable conditions that you could pass on to your child. Your DNA contains two copies of each gene - one inherited from each parent. These genes sometimes pass on heritable conditions caused by genetic mutations. In most cases, if the carrier only contains one copy of the mutation, symptoms will not be present, however they can still pass these mutations down to their children. If you and your partner carry the same mutation there is a 25% chance your child could inherit the condition associated with that mutation. The test looks at 157 conditions which are clinically meaningful when you’re planning a pregnancy, so you can make informed choices for your family.
Simply log into your profile on our mobile app to view your results, plus comprehensive pdf reports and a complimentary health consultation with a certified health coach - they’re there to help you understand exactly what a genetic risk of a certain disease means and what actions you might need to take.
Whole exome sequencing technology analyses 31 million data points and gives you 50x more data than other leading genetic tests.
Discover your DNA results in the Circle mobile app.
Comprehensive pdf reports.
Complimetary phone consultation with a certified health coach.
Gain personalised, actionable insights which allow you to make the best choices for you.
Warnings or Restrictions
Circle Services are for research, informational, and educational use only. We do not provide medical advice and/or diagnostic service.
Users who provide Genetic Information must be at least 18 years of age.
Size (0) Unit (EA)
Product code: 791141
1. Register your DNA collection kit by downloading the CIrcle DNA mobile app and creating your account
Tips & Advice
2. Remove the swab from the package - make sure not to touch the swab tip
3. Rub the swab against the inside of your cheek 10 times & repeat on the other side
4. Place the swab in the tube, breaking the stick at the score point.
5. Screw the cap onto the tube and shake 10 times.
6. Return your sample, following the shipping instructions in the app
7. Receive your DNA results within 18 working days of us receiving your sample!
Do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes before collecting your saliva sample.