Proclear® 1 day offers long hours of comfortable contact lens wear in the convenience of a daily disposable.
Proclear® 1 day is designed to keep lenses naturally hydrated for a comfortable contact lens wearing experience. The high water content in this contact lens offers excellent wearer comfort. The convenience of a daily disposable, means no solutions, cleaning or storage cases - and a fresh new lens with every wear. From a world- leader in contact lens manufacture
Proclear® 1 day offers wearers long hours of comfortable contact lens wear in convenience of a daily disposable. Stays 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear. Helps maintain more moisture and helps to address eye dryness. Brought to you from a world-leader in contact lens manufacture.
Warnings or Restrictions
1. For all types of lenses, your eyecare practitioner will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement regime. Do not vary these. If in doubt seek the advice of your eyecare practitioner.
2. If your eyes become red or irritated or you experience any pain or unexpected changes in vision, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eyecare practitioner.
3. Avoid contaminating lenses with make-up, aerosol sprays or wearing them near noxious fumes.
4. Replace damaged, contaminated or scratched lenses immediately.
5. Avoid long nails, which harbour bacteria and could damage the eye or lens. A scratched eye is vulnerable to infection.
6. Keep your lenses out of the reach of children.
7. Only use your lenses for water sports if watertight goggles are worn
1. DO NOT sleep in your lenses unless your eyecare practitioner has advised it is safe to do so.
2. DO NOT wear your lenses beyond the period recommended by your eyecare practitioner.
3. DO NOT use household products (e.g. disinfectants) on your lenses.
4. DO NOT wear your lenses when using eye drops (unless advised to do so by a medical practitioner).
5. DO NOT use saliva to wet your lenses.
6. DO NOT rinse your lenses or lens case with tap water
Omafilcon A 40%, water 60%
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (3.1) Width (5) Depth (15.2)
Product code: 783369
Blister - PP, Carton - cardboard. There are no specific instructions for the disposal of the device; however, it should be disposed of in accordance to any applicable local/national regulations. Do not dispose of lens into water course.
Tips & Advice
1. Before insertion, ensure the lens is not inside out. Place on your index ?nger to verify the shape.
2. Using the middle ?nger, hold your lower lid down. With the index ?nger of the other hand, raise upper lid. Place the lens onto the eye . Repeat for the other eye.
Separate the lids with the middle ?nger of each hand. Look up and with the index ?nger of the lower hand; slide the lens and lift out with the thumb and index ?nger. Repeat for the other eye.
IF THE LENSES DRY OUT
Re-wet with disinfecting, soaking or rinsing solution as directed by your eyecare practitioner.
For application and removal and care of your lenses, please speak to your optician.