Biomedics® 1 day Extra - a daily disposable lens with a high water content for excellent comfort.
Biomedics® 1 day Extra has a high water content thus offering excellent wearer comfort. The convenience of a daily disposable means no solutions, cleaning or storage cases - and a fresh new lens with every wear.Biomedics® 1 day extra has a custom-engineered lens design from a world- leader in contact lens manufacture. Trusted value.
Biomedics® 1 day Extra offers great vision and comfort in the convenience of a daily disposable contact lens. Brought to you from a world-leader in contact lens manufacture.
Warnings or Restrictions
1. For all types of lenses, your eyecare practitioner will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement regime. Do not vary these. If in doubt seek the advice of your eyecare practitioner.
2. If wearing lenses on an extended wear basis, remove and dispose of your lenses the evening before you are due to replace them, inserting new lenses the following day.
3. If your eyes become red or irritated or you experience any pain or unexpected changes in vision, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eyecare practitioner.
4. Avoid contaminating lenses with make-up, aerosol sprays or wearing them near noxious fumes.
5. Replace damaged, contaminated or scratched lenses immediately.
6. Avoid long nails, which harbour bacteria and could damage the eye or lens. A scratched eye is vulnerable to infection.
7. Keep your lenses out of the reach of children.
8. Only use your lenses for water sports if watertight goggles are worn
1. DO NOT sleep in your lenses unless your eyecare practitioner has advised it is safe to do so.
2. DO NOT wear your lenses beyond the period recommended by your eyecare practitioner.
3. DO NOT use household products (e.g. disinfectants) on your lenses.
4. DO NOT wear your lenses when using eye drops (unless advised to do so by a medical practitioner).
5. DO NOT use saliva to wet your lenses.
6. DO NOT rinse your lenses or lens case with tap water
Ocufilcon D 45%, water 55%
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (3.1) Width (5) Depth (15.2)
Product code: 783645
Blister - PP, Carton - cardboard. There are no specific instructions for the disposal of the device; however, it should be disposed of in accordance to any applicable local/national regulations. Do not dispose of lens into water course.
Tips & Advice
1. Before insertion, ensure the lens is not inside out. Place on your index ﬁnger to verify the shape.
2. Using the middle ﬁnger, hold your lower lid down. With the index ﬁnger of the other hand, raise upper lid. Place the lens onto the eye . Repeat for the other eye.
Separate the lids with the middle ﬁnger of each hand. Look up and with the index ﬁnger of the lower hand; slide the lens and lift out with the thumb and index ﬁnger. Repeat for the other eye.
IF THE LENSES DRY OUT
Re-wet with disinfecting, soaking or rinsing solution following strictly the instructions as directed by your eyecare practitioner.
For application and removal and care of your lenses, please speak to your optician.