BRITE Bleach Kit is your go-to kit for bleaching your hair at home. This bleach kit is quick and easy to use at home, transforming your hair into bombshell blonde or helping you pre-lighten before applying another Colour.
BRITE Bleach Kit is dust and ammonia free, and can lighten up to 8 shades. It’s also accredited by the PETA, vegan and cruelty-free.80ml Developing Cream
Remember to read all directions and warnings, as hair lightening needs to be undertaken with care.
This kit includes:
50ml Lightening Cream
50ml Hair Mask
Pair of gloves
Warnings or Restrictions
- Not intended for use by or on anybody under 16 years of age.
- Contains persulphates which can cause an allergic reaction.
- Do not use if sensitive to persulphates or you have previously experienced an allergic reaction to hair lightener or if your scalp is sensitive, irritated, itchy, damaged or has any abrasions.
- A medical doctor can answer any questions about your personal sensitivity to hair-lightening and Colouring products.
- This product is a lightening mixture and contains hydrogen peroxide and persulphates.
- Do not inhale or ingest lightening or developing cream. In the event of ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
- Follow all directions and use the gloves provided.
- Product has been formulated to lighten the hair on your head. Do not use to lighten eyelashes, eyebrows or facial hair.
- Don't let product come into contact with your eyes. If product does come into contact with your eyes, rinse your eyes thoroughly. If you wear contact lenses, take them out before rinsing your eyes. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- If you experience any intense stinging, swelling or a burning sensation on the scalp, or if breathing problems, rinse immediately with lukewarm water and stop any further use.
- It is best to seek medical advice before undertaking hair lightening again.
- Product should not be used on hair that is very fine and fragile, sensitised, straightened or just recently permed.
- Please wait two weeks or more after a perm before applying this or any bleaching product.
Do not use if your hair has been Coloured with henna or a progressive hair Colourant.
Keep the developing cream away from heat and light.
Do not mix any of the products contained within this packaging with any other products.
Discard any unused product.
Do not leave the mixture in a closed pack as it may explode.
Developing Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Ceteth-2, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Phosphoric Acid, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, EDTA.
Lightening Cream Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Stearate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Hair Mask Ingredients: Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Trideceth-12, Propylene Glycol, Polyamide-2, Phenoxyethanol.
Size (1) Unit (EA)
Product code: 808835
Before applying the Bleach Kit to your hair perform a strand test to make sure you’re happy with the results. Everyone’s hair is different so results may vary.
1. Squeeze lightening cream then developing cream into bowl and mix well.
2. Start application immediately.
3. Comb hair into centre part then divide into 3 sections; two ponytails at the side and one at the back.
4. Work quickly to achieve best Colouring result.
5. Apply the bleach mixture using the tint brush from roots to ends.
6. Let product develop for 15- 30 minutes then check first then last sections.
7. If lightest hair Colour is pale yellow, rinse off. If not, leave for further15 minutes to a maximum of 45 minutes.
8. Rinse hair until water runs clear and then shampoo twice.
9. Apply mask to towel dried hair for5-10 minutes then rinse clean.
10. You may need to tone your hair to achieve ash blonde tones.