Brilliant Beautiful Blonde The professionally inspired high performance lightener is especially formulated to lift even dark brown hair in just 30-50 minutes.
Customise your result by using the brush in pack to create an ombre effect, highlights or an all over striking blonde result.
Neutralise Brassy Tones
The Silver Toning Conditioner is especially developed for use after lightening. Containing caring Wheat Protein and an anti-yellow agent, it will neutralise brassy tones and brighten your lightened hair for a salon-professional finish.
Warnings or Restrictions
CAUTION: Contains persulfate and hydrogen peroxide. Mixing ratio 1:2. Can cause an allergic reaction. Do not use to bleach eyelashes or eyebrows. Failure to observe this direction can cause blindness.
Do not use to bleach the beard, pubic hair or any other body hair – intended only for bleaching the scalp hair.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Rinse hair well after application.
Wear enclosed gloves.
Do not inhale powder.
Avoid contact with skin.
BLEACHING TREATMENTS CAN CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS, WHICH IN RARE INSTANCES CAN BE SEVERE. HENNA TATTOOS MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF ALLERGY TO THIS PRODUCT.
Do not use product at all if:
- you have already experienced any reaction to colouring products, bleaching treatments or highlights.
- you have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp,
- you are sensitive to persulfate.
In these cases a doctor should be consulted before using any bleaching treatment. Do not use if your hair has previously been bleached, lightened or spray lightened. Read and follow the instructions in the product leaflet carefully.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Product not intended to be used on children.
Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you colour (see instructions for use), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
INGREDIENTS CREME PEROXIDE: Aqua. Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Acetaminophen, Simethicone, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cellulose Gum.
POWDER BLEACH: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Xanthan Gum, Algin, Disodium EDTA, Silica.
SILVER TONING CONDITIONER: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 60730, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, CI 17200, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (16) Width (6) Depth (8.5)
Product code: 734304
1. Using the brush, apply two thirds of the mixture to the lengths and ends of your hair, beginning at back and working forward. Keep the mixture 25mm to 1 inch away from the scalp (keep the remaining mixture for the root area).
Tips & Advice
2. Allow to develop for half the time indicated by your strand test.
1. Apply the remaining mixture to your roots. Cover hair with development hat provided.
2. Check the hair every 5 minutes before the elapsed time indicated by the strand test. To check the effect, wipe the mixture off a strand of hair with a piece of dampened cotton wool. If you are satisfied with the result, proceed to rinsing and finishing. If the hair needs further time to develop, cover again with the mixture. Continue to check at regular intervals (using a different strand each time) until you are satisfied with the result. Do not exceed the recommended development time.
NOTE: Your hair will go through the following stages: Red – Gold – Yellow.
IMPORTANT: Each time you colour your hair, conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours beforehand (see instructions for use), even if you have already used colouring products before. This test is important to avoid allergic reactions so remember to buy your product 48 hours in advance.
Your colour result will depend on the natural colour and condition of your hair and the development time.
A strand test is the best method of assessing your new hair colour.
If your hair is particularly thick, or longer than shoulder length, you may require 2 packs of Superdrug Pick & Mix Permanent Bleaching Kit.