Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%
- Tracks 2 key fertility hormones – designed to detect ALL your fertile days
- New - the only monitor you can also use to test for pregnancy
- New – touch screen display with personalised 6-cycle summary chart
- The most advanced Fertility Monitor, validated by ultrasound2
- 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge and over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due.
- New discreet, feminine design with clear, touch-screen display and easy test-stick insertion
- 1. In the first 2 cycles of use. Robinson JE., et al. Fertility & Sterility (2007) 87: 329-334 2. Clearblue Ovulation assay showed 97% agreement with ultrasound observed ovulation. Behre HM., et al. Human Reproduction (2000) 15: 2478-82
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is an easy to use touch screen Monitor with simple urine tests and is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%*. By accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone (LH), it is designed to identify ALL your fertile days. It is also the only Monitor that enables you to test for pregnancy from 3 days before your period is due. You can record when your period occurs and also when you have intercourse. The Monitor displays all your fertility information on a monthly calendar screen and there’s also a summary chart that shows you up to the last 6 cycles of key data. (Test Sticks sold separately.)
*In the first 2 cycles of use. Robinson JE., et al. Fertility & Sterility (2007) 87: 329-334.
Warnings or Restrictions
It is suitable if your cycles normally last between 21 and 42 days. You may get misleading results if you have experienced menopausal symptoms (e.g. night sweats, hot flushes); have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS); have impaired liver or kidney function; are pregnant, or have recently been pregnant (even if not carried to full term); are using hormonal treatments, (e.g. hormonal contraception, fertility treatments, hormone replacement therapy); are using any other treatments which may affect your cycle; are taking antibiotics containing tetracyclines (once you have finished your treatment you may start using the monitor at the beginning of your next cycle). You are advised to wait until you have had at least 2 natural menstrual cycles in a row (both lasting 21 - 42 days) if you have recently been: breastfeeding; using hormonal contraception or treatments; using any other treatment which may affect your cycle; pregnant (even if you have not carried to full term). Always read the manufacturer’s instructions for any medication you’re taking before using Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Some medications are contra-indicated in pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are taking any medication before trying to get pregnant. Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor must NOT be used as a method of contraception. Store in a dry place, between 10 and 40°C. Keep out of the reach of children. This device is for home use. Not for internal use. Monitor contains magnets.
1 Touch screen monitor
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (12.2) Width (16.8) Depth (5.8)
Product code: 908559
Tips & Advice
Have intercourse on any or all of your High and Peak fertile days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally