Limited Edition Cheetah Print Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Instantly unclog pores by removing dirt, oil & blackheads
Tame Your Wildest Pores with Biore Limited Edition Cheetah Print Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
Lets Face It - Squeezing blackheads is bad for your skin. Why make the problem worse, especially when it's so easy to pull off your deepest clean?
What it Does - BIORÉ® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work like a magnet, instantly locking onto and lifting out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, so you get the deepest clean. It may be disgusting... but it's also oddly satisfying. And in just 10 minutes it cleans a weeks' worth of dirt buildup. When used weekly, you will have fewer clogged pores and the appearance of pores will actually diminish.
- Dermatologist tested
Warnings or Restrictions
1. Use only on the nose.
2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburnt, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
3. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
6. Do not use more often than once every three days.
Polyquarternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract.
Size (6) Unit (EA) Height (13.1) Width (2.8) Depth (6.8)
Product code: 737875
How to Use
Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use
After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre.
For best results, use weekly and do not use more often than once every three days.