Aptamil First infant milk is suitable from birth onwards, and is suitable if you are combination feeding or if your baby is not being breastfed. Health & Beautycard points cannot be earned or spent on infant milk
With over 50 years of experience in baby nutrition, our passionate team of over 250 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists, continue to take inspiration from the benefits of nature, to develop our unique formulas, tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development.
Aptamil First milk contains our unique blend of ingredients:
• GOS/FOS: Our unique blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides (special carbohydrates).
• Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs): The fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Demineralised Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (fromMilk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin A, L-Carnitine, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin D3, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate
Size (200) Unit (ML) Height (13) Width (5.9) Depth (5.9)
Product code: 880257
Please follow these instructions carefully; failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
2. Shake bottle well. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Aptamil First milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
4. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.