This is the top of the page.
Your item was added to your wishlist. Your item was already added to your wishlist.

Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes 70s

View all Pampers

Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes – made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton – help to protect your baby’s precious skin. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and protect from skin irritation.

More Product Information
  Check store availability
 

Related Items


Product Information


Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes – made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton – help to protect your baby’s precious skin. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and protect from skin irritation.

Features

Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning
Made with organic cotton for a soft touch on baby’s skin
0% alcohol and perfume
1% dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients to help prevent skin irritation
Safe for newborn skin, including bottoms, hands, toes, and delicate faces
Design to maintain the pH balance of your baby’s delicate skin
Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes

Warnings or Restrictions

To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.

Product Specification

Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Disodium EDTA

Size (70) Unit (EA) Height (6.4) Width (20) Depth (9)

Product code: 777689

Delivery (United Kingdom)


Order & CollectFREE

order before 6pm - arrives within 5 working days


Standard Delivery£3.00*

order before 6pm - arrives within 5 working days
- *Free for Health & Beautycard members when you spend £10 or more
- *Free for non-members when you spend £15 or more
- All other orders £3


Next Day Order & Collect£1.50*

order before 6pm - arrives next day after 1pm
*Free with orders over £15


Next Day Delivery£5.50

order before 4pm - arrives next day

Delivery (United Kingdom)

Third Party Delivery - Free with orders over £10

Despatched directly from our supplier, with delivery within within 5 working days. Sorry, we cannot Delivery this item to store for collection.

Republic of Ireland


Standard Delivery£3.00*

Order before 2pm - arrives within 5 working days
*FREE for Health & Beautycard members when you spend £10 or more
*FREE for non-members when you spend £15 or more
All other orders £3


Order & CollectFREE

Order before 2pm - arrives within 5 working days

Sweden, Denmark & Finland


Standard Delivery9.99

Arrives 7 working days

For more information on delivery options please click here.

Link to top of current page.
Link to display social media share links
Please wait...