Smoothing night balm for sensitive ageing skin.
Physiolift Night balm, enriched with vitamin A precursor, is clinically shown to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plump the skin and help reduce appearance of fatigue. Visibly firms and plumps the skin whilst restoring a luminous and firmer skin tone. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Retinaldehyde: Vitamin A derivative - stimulates cell renewal and rejuvenating the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fragments?: smaller fragments of hyaluronic acid to penetrate deeper for instant skin plumping?.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Ascofiline: replenishes the skin's collagen I and IV.?
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Bht, Ceteareth-33, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Pvp, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Retinal, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum.
Size (30) Unit (ML) Height (15.9) Width (3.8) Depth (3.8)
Product code: 713638
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with PhysioLift Serum
4. Moisturise in the morning with PhysioLift Day Cream for dry skin and PhysioLift Day Emulsion for normal/combination skin
5. Moisturise in the evening with PhysioLift Night Balm