Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £25. £3 for all orders under £25 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Royal Mail will only deliver to BFPO address located in the UK.
- We cannot ship orders containing aerosols or flammable products to BFPO addresses.
- Customers are advised that Express Delivery is not available for BFPO, Channel Island or Isle of Wight orders
We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorised and then when the order has been dispatched.
If you would like to know the delivery status of your order, please click here to track your order on the Royal Mail website.
To return online purchases by Post
- There is no need to telephone us when sending a return.
- Please fill out the Return Summary section on the right-hand side of the Parcel Summary which will have been included in the parcel in which your order was delivered.
- Please enter the quantity of the items you are returning and select a reason for return from one of the listed options.
- Please confirm whether you would like a refund or an exchange on the item.
- Detach the Return Summary and Freepost Returns Label from the Parcel Summary.
- Place the Return Summary along with the items you are returning inside the parcel, and attach the Freepost Returns Label to the outside of the parcel by removing the adhesive backing.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office.
- Please keep the Parcel Summary displaying your order details for your reference and quote your order reference specified there on all correspondence.
- Please address returns to Customer Returns Manager, Superdrug Stores PLC, Stadium Way, South Elmsall, Pontefract, West Yorkshire WF9 2XR.
To return online purchases to our Stores
We recommend that any products bought from www.Superdrug.com are returned by post using the Freepost Returns Label found on the Parcel Summary that will have been included in the parcel in which your order was delivered. This is because some prices, products and offers are exclusive to www.superdrug.com and therefore we cannot process a refund in-store.