Our new range of lashes will be sure to get you noticed...
- ULTRA LASH GLUE
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
LASH volume lashes are crafted to the highest quality. Easy to apply, they will accentuate your eyes and create an intense, glamorous look.Explore the LASH range > | Tips and how to apply lashes >
Watch the how to video
Tips and how to apply lashes
How to Apply
- Lashes should be applied once make-up is completed.
- Carefully remove the lashes from the tray using a pair of tweezers and check the fit against your eye. If the lashes are too wide, trim from the outside edge to achieve the perfect fit.
- Holding the lash with tweezers, apply a small amount of adhesive to the entire lash band, paying special attention to the ends. Wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky. Do not apply adhesive directly to the eyelid.
- Position the lash slightly above your natural lash line and press gently along the entire lash band to fix in place. Hold the two ends for a few more seconds to fully secure. Adhesive will dry clear after a few minutes.
- Once dry, lashes can be curled for a more pronounced look.
How to Remove
- To remove, gently peel lash away from the outer edges.
- Always remove before sleeping.
How to look after your Lashes
Remove any residue adhesive from your lashes with tweezers or your fingers. Carefully place lashes back onto the tray to maintain shape for future use.
Lash Natural will create a beautiful, natural look!
LASH Volume will accentuate your eyes and create a glamorous look!
Intense Volume Editions
LASH Intense Volume will create a dramatic, fabulous look!