FLIP IT. MIX IT.
OWN LIP COLOUR
Get in spired with lip color with a twist...
Whatever your style, these new Flipstick lip-looks are sure to inspire a creative new twist. To
re-create any of the looks below, grab your double-ended Flipstick and just follow the
step-by-step guides our make-up artists have designed for you. Enjoy!
The Graffitti Lip
- Using the darker shade of Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick in
Gipsy Red, draw a thick line around the lip line.
- Then 'flip' it, and using your finger tip dab the lighter shimmering shade onto the centre of the lips.shade.
- For a pout that pops, finish the look with a slick of Max Factor Colour Effect Lip Gloss in Orange Smack .
The Hot Rocks Lip
- Use the darker shade of Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick in Swingy Brown and draw a bold line around lip edges.
- Then 'flip' it, and apply the lighter shade onto the inner lip and blend with finger tips for a subtle colour transition.
- Next, unleash your creative side by applying self-adhesive body gems to the centre of the lip - you can find these instore.
the bee-sting lip
- Apply Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer to lips with finger tips to create a base for your colour
- Then use new Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick in Salsa Red and trace the lip line with the dark rich creamy shade.
- 'Flip' to the lighter shimmering shade and dab onto the inner lip using finger tips. Blend harsh edges away with your ring finger for a subtle lip colour with a difference.
WIN A FREE FLIPSTICK
We've been so impressed at the high standard of the lip art that you've created, we now need your help to find our top three entries. Simply choose your favourite Lip Art look then Max Factor make-up artist, Caroline Barnes, will choose the final winner from the three designs you voted top.
Just go to www.facebook.com/maxfactoruk to have your say!