Terms and Conditions for the chance to win 1 of 10 Barry M nail sets via Twitter
1. Entry to Superdrug’s prize draw for the chance to win a Barry M nail set via Twitter (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 16 and over, except employees of Superdrug Stores plc (“Superdrug”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, you must send an @reply message to the @Superdrug Twitter account with #NailThatFestiveFeeling and a photo of your own nail art by the relevant closing date and time. If you win, you will need to follow @Superdrug so that you can send a direct message to @Superdrug with your contact information. You may then subsequently unfollow @Superdrug if you wish.
4. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 06/12/2013.
5. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
6. There will be 10 winners who will each receive a Barry M nail set as shown in photo.
7. The winners will be selected by a panel of 3 judges made up of a mixture of Superdrug employees and independent representatives from Barry M and River Group. Entrants will be judged on the criteria of the most creative nail art designs, within 7 days of the closing date and notified by direct message if they already follow @Superdrug within 10 days of the closing date. If the winners do not follow @Superdrug, Superdrug will send the winners a Tweet advising that they have won and asking the winners to follow @Superdrug.
8. Unless otherwise stated, the winners must claim their prizes within 14 days of notification. If they do not do so, then Superdrug reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Any decision of Superdrug as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Superdrug accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.twitter.com or any other reason.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
11. Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Superdrug reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
12. Superdrug reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and Twitter’s terms of service.
14. The winners may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
15. A list of winners’ names and counties will be available on request between 27th December 2013 and 27th January 2014 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree that their personal data will be used by Superdrug the sole purpose of administering this Prize Draw.
17. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: Superdrug Stores plc, 118 Beddington Lane, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4TB