To return online purchases by Post
- There is no need to telephone us when sending a return.
- Please fill out the Return Summary section on the right-hand side of the Parcel Summary which will have been included in the parcel in which your order was delivered.
- Please enter the quantity of the items you are returning and select a reason for return from one of the listed options.
- Detach the Return Summary and Freepost Returns Label from the Parcel Summary.
- Place the Return Summary along with the items you are returning inside the parcel, and attach the Freepost Returns Label to the outside of the parcel by removing the adhesive backing.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office.
- Please keep the Parcel Summary displaying your order details for your reference and quote your order reference specified there on all correspondence.
- Please address returns to Customer Returns Manager, Superdrug Stores PLC, Stadium Way, South Elmsall, Pontefract, West Yorkshire WF9 2XR.
To return online purchases to our Stores
We recommend that any products bought from www.Superdrug.com are returned by post using the Freepost Returns Label found on the Parcel Summary that will have been included in the parcel in which your order was delivered. This is because some prices, products and offers are exclusive to www.superdrug.com and therefore we cannot process a refund in-store.