ClearBlue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Fertility Monitor: Proven to increase the chances of conception by 89%
- 99% accurate
- Tracks 2 key fertility hormones
- Typically identifies up to 6 fertile days
- Personalises to your cycle
- Displays your daily fertility status
1) Proven to Increase the Chances of Conception by 89%*. It is an easy, natural at home method that typically identifies up to 6 fertile days - more fertile days than any other hormone-monitoring method. As sperm can survive for several days ready to fertilise an egg, your fertile days are typically the 6 days leading up to and including the day of ovulation.
2) Easy to Read Daily Fertility Status.When prompted by the Monitor, simply perform a urine test and read your daily fertility status on the unmistakably clear Digital display.
- Low Fertility: Very small chance of conceiving
- High Fertility: Increased chance of conceiving
- Peak Fertility: Highest chance of conceiving
3) The Only Method to Track 2 Hormones.The advanced mini computer is the only home method to track the changes in 2 hormones in your urine and store your data to personalise to your cycles. In laboratory tests it is 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge, which occurs 24 to 36 hours prior to ovulation.
*In the first 2 cycles of use. Robinson JE., et al. Fertility & Sterility (2007) 87(2): 329-334.
(CE Mark - European Conformance)
Requires Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks Sold Separately and 4 AAA alkaline batteries (not included). Please read enclosed instructions before use. Clearblue Fertility Monitor is an in vitro diagnostic medical device designed for home use. Not to be taken. Not for internal use.
Limitations on Use
- You may not be the Monitor immediately. Use of the Monitor can start between day 1 and 5 of your cycle if you meet the conditions below.
- Suitable for women with natural cycles lasting between 21-42 days. Most women will require 10 Test Sticks each cycle (Women with irregular or long cycles may requires 20 Test Sticks each cycle).
- Certain medical conditions and medications can adversely affect the performance of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. (Check manufacturer's instructions on any medication you are taking and consult your doctor). Women who have menopausal symptoms, polycystic ovarian syndrome, impaired liver or kidney function, are pregnant or have recently been pregnant (even if not carried to full term), may get misleading results. Misleading results may be obtained by women using antibiotics containing tetracyclines, hormonal treatments, fertility treatments containing human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG) or Luteinising Hormone (LH), or any treatment that might affect their cycle. Women taking clomiphene citrate should consult their doctor for advice before using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
- Women who have recently been breastfeeding, using hormonal treatment or any other treatment that might affect their cycle, may wish to wait until they have at least two natural menstrual cycles in a row (each lasting 21-42 days), before using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
- Women who have recently been pregnant (even if not carried to full term) are advised to wait as described above.
- Please speak to your doctor before using this product if you or your partner has a medically diagnosed fertility problem, or if you need further advice.
- There are no products available that can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy. Some medications are contraindicated in pregnancy and you should consult your doctor before you try to conceive. Not intended for contraception.
Web product code: 389641
Product type: ovulationtest
Product Brand: Clearblue