Terms & Conditions
Buy any two Unilever products highlighted in store and swipe a registered Beautycard to Win one of 50 000 X factor music downloads.
Promoter and Data Controller:Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address)
- This prize draw is open to Great Britain residents aged 18 or over who buy 2 Unilever products (as set out in paragraph 2) in a participating Superdrug store in Great Britain between 26/09/2012 and 30/10/2012 and hold a registered Superdrug Beautycard, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To be entered automatically buy any 2 Unilever products (excluding gift packs) in a participating Superdrug store between 26/09/2012 and 30/10/2012 from any of the following Unilever brands: Dove, Impulse, Lynx, Radox, Simple, Sure and TRESemme using your registered Superdrug Beautycard . Subject to availability. Offer not available at Superdrug.com.
- To be entered you must have a registered Superdrug Beautycard and must provide a valid email address for the prize to be awarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time, and may use any lawful channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided.
- No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The entrantís Superdrug Beautycard must be valid and correctly registered at the time that the entrant enters the promotion.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 30/10/2012
- One entry per transaction in accordance with the entry instructions in paragraph 2 above. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The prize: 50,000 lucky winners will win an X Factor music download from an online provider which will be stipulated in the email sent out to all winners. Winners will be entitled to download one X Factor music download per code. The list of music recording tracks eligible for download will be made available once the prize draw has been completed. For avoidance of doubt the ëX Factor Winnerís Singleí will not be included in the list of eligible tracks. These prizes are non transferable and there will be no cash alternative. The expiry date of the code will be specified in the email supplying the code.
- The first 50,000 entries drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date under the supervision of an independent supervisor will win one of 50,000 X factor music downloads. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 30 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winnersí details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Win XFactor Downloads with Superdrug, PO Box 10220, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1ZH within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
- The Promoter may refuse to provide a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of non-entitlement under these terms or an entrant's breach of these terms, fraud or dishonesty.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to an entrant where such damage or loss is not reasonably foreseeable to the entrant and to the Promoter when the entrant agrees to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.