Kate Spring Collection
Amazing alluring shades developed by Kate for RIMMEL LONDON. Exclusive signature pack, smooth on pure London class with the Iconic Lasting Finish Kate lipstick. A true chic treat. Unique, sexy and unconventional, just like Kate.
Black Diamond brings incredible new levels of light reflective elements. Creating gorgeous, hypnotizing tones that make you look, then look again.
Get ready to fall in love with your new signature colour that capture all the flair, edge and timelessness of Kate's unique look
Be summer gorgeous with this stunning look from Kate Moss!
Get Kate's radiant glow by using Wake Me Up Foundation shade Soft Beige to immediately eliminate visible signs of tiredness so skin looks fresh & rejuvenated.
Use Glam'eyes traffic stopping eyeshadow shade 'No parking' to stand out in the crowd! Prime your eyelids with a neutral base to really make the colour pop.
Finish the look by coating lashes with Scandaleyes mascara in extreme black for scandalous levels of volume.
Kate Spring Collection
L'Oreal Mega Volume
Stand out from the crowd this summer
with L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene
24 Mascara, the first mascara with a
mega concentration of collagen to give
plumped up lashes, outrageous volume
Max Factor False Lash effect 24 Mascara & Colour Xpert Waterproof Liner
Perfect for the festival season, False Lash Effect 24 is the latest mascara innovation from Max Factor, delivering bold volume that lasts as long as you do. Now unstoppable girls can get unstoppable bold and beautifully separated lashes that are smudge, abrasion and water resistant for up to 24 hours! For bold dramatic eyes, our make-up artists recommend pairing with Max Factor Colour Xpert Waterproof Liner for a high impact eye look that doesn't smudge
Max Factor Make Up Artist Caroline Barnes says "What I love most is that 24 from False Lash Effect helps remove the need for day-to-night mascara 'touch ups' that often result in clogging. This latest innovation keeps lashes plumped and super separated for up to 24 hours – Max Factor's perfect mascara weapon for girls-on-the-go."
Collection Long wear gel liners
With stunning high colour intensity, these long lasting waterproof gel liners are our top summer must haves! Even better they are available in 4 trend colours!
Maybelline BB cream
Feel BB fresh with this 1 step wonder for dream like skin, day after day. Delivering all these different benefits…what more could you want!
- Protects with SPF30
- Oil free and non-greasy
- Blurs imperfections
- Brightens and creates a natural glow
- Compliments skin tone
- Soothes and hydrates (contains skin hydrating ingredients including glycerin)
- Feels ultra-light and fresh on the skin
Barry M Magnetic Nail Paint
Each metallic colour comes with its own uniquely designed magnet. Collect the whole range to mix and match colours and effects!
- Step 1. Before you start SHAKE WELL.
- Step 2. Apply one coat and let dry.
- Step 3. Apply second coat and IMMEDIATELY hover the magnet over the nail for 5 seconds so effects appears.
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Collection
Rimmel's cult classic Lasting Finish Lipstick has been redefined with Kate's glamorous style. A collection of 5 striking shades is now infused with Black Diamond. This unique formula boasts light- reflecting power – adding depth to every pout so that you ooze the same confidence and impact on entry as Kate.
Kate has made her mark on this collection in this collection in every last detail. The chic matte black pack has captured her staple Rock'n'Roll fashion. Her runway know-how, teamed with her red carpet experience and in-studio spotlight are all energized into creating the perfect lipstick shades.
Get a kiss from Kate with her Lasting Finish Lipstick Collection.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
These gorgeous softening, smoothing & hydrating lip colours contain Mango, Shea & Coconut butter to naturally soothe lips. They hydrate like a balm but deliver a strong pop of colour with a high shine finish. Available in 14 long lasting shades these are the ultimate summer staple for every girl's handbag!
Rock your look this festival season!
Get the graffiti look
Max Factor Make Up Artist Caroline Barnes shows us how to get the beautiful Graffiti look, perfect for a blast of Summer colour. There's also tips and tricks on how to use Colour Effect Flipstick so can you create your own unique look!
- step 1
- FACE AND EYES Smooth on Max Factor Facefinity all over the face for an even, all over base. Place Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush just under and on top of the cheek bones. Use Max Colour Effect Mono Eyeshadow in White Satin as a base on the eyelid and apply Liquid Effect Pencil in Violet Voltage for a pop of colour along the eye lid. Use False Lash Effect in limited edition bright orange pack for up to 100% more volume
- flipstick step 1 - flip stick step 2
- COLOUR EFFECT FLIPSTICK - a double ended lipstick that gives you the creativity to create so many different lip looks with just one product.
- Flipstick Step 1: To get the Graffiti look, use Flipstick Colour Effect in Gipsy Red. Firstly, apply the red step all over lips.
- Flipstick Step 2: 'Flip' it and dab the gold step on the inner lip area, dabbing it onto the middle section of your top and bottom lips.
- step 3, nails
- NAILS Paint a good coat of Max Colour Effect Mini Nail Polish in Bright Orange to the whole nail. Then, using Lollipop, carefully paint over half the nail in a diagonal line for an eye catching colour clash nail!
Dare to rock
- SKIN - Prep your skin with Gosh X-ceptional wear Foundation in Porcelain, a lightweight foundation to keep skin looking and feeling fresh throughout the day.
- EYES - Create focus around your eyes using the natural earth tones of Revlon Colorstay Quad eye shadow pallet in Siren. Starting from the inner corner of the eye apply the lighter shade above and below eyelids, changing to a darker shade towards the outer corners to create the illusion of larger eyes. To brighten and add a touch of shimmer to the eye area use Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eternal Silver to the inner corners and finish by strengthening your look with lashings of MUA Professional Extreme Curl Black Mascara, and frame with 2true Eye Defining Twist & Line No 8 Black eyeliner.
- Now, no festival look is complete without a touch of glitter, use L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow in Gold Mine with Barry M Dazzle Dust in Bronze on the top of the eyes to draw in attention. Lightly mirror the same effect underneath the eye for ultimate impact! Top tip - when applying glitter place a tissue underneath your eye to catch any loose specs!
- LIPS - When creating a statement with the eyes, it is important to keep lips looking soft and natural, opt for a subtle shade like NYC Ultra Last Lipstick in English Rose.
- NAILS - Finish off your look with stand out on trend nails, copy Joanna by painting one nail on each hand a gorgeous different shade. Pastel shades have been seen all over the catwalk this season, so opt for Accessorize 'With Love Lilac Echo' and Barry M 'Mint Green' nail polish.