If you are keen on cutting-edge skincare at a high street price, look no further than Optimum. The newest addition to the range, PhytoFreeze, provides an instant anti-wrinkle effect, helping to tighten the skin and give it a lifting effect.
The range contains a unique active ingredient, Vin-upLift, which is based on premium Swiss Ice Wine produced from naturally frozen ripe grapes. Vin-upLift is rich in sugars and polysaccharides and has an instant lifting and long-lasting moisturising effect on the skin.
The grapes are harvested from Swiss vineyards, picked by hand after the first snow of winter leaves the grapes frozen on the vine.
What Products Are There in the Optimum PhytoFreeze Range?
- The Face & Neck Cream has been developed to lift, contour and firm the skin, and has an ultra-lightweight texture. The formula delivers silky intense hydration and an immediate and visible skin lifting and firming effect which lasts for hours.
- The Eye Cream has a balm-like texture which provides a cushioned feel and melts quickly upon application. The formula delivers silky, intense hydration and an immediate and visible skin lifting and long-lasting firming effect.
What Are the Key Ingredients?
- Vin-upLift: The key ingredient in both Optimum PhytoFreeze™ products, the Ice Wine is produced using a unique fermentation process from naturally frozen ripe grapes which are harvested by hand from under fresh snow. It helps to provide a skin lifting effect and intense hydration for a smoother, youthful-looking and radiant appearance.
- Acetyl Dipeptide: This ingredient helps stimulate elastin synthesis to fight against skin sagging and improve skin’s resistance to gravity. It also promotes a face contour lifting effect.
- Vitamin E: Helps to shield the skin against environmental damage and premature skin ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals, while Pro-Vitamin B5 is renowned for its moisturising and conditioning effect on the skin.
- Shea Butter: This ingredient is present in the Face & Neck Cream and provides skin softening and conditioning qualities.
- Olive Oil: Found in the Eye Cream, helps protect against premature skin ageing and provides intensive nourishment to the skin.