Prince George is three today, so we couldn’t think of a better excuse to look back at his most adorable moments…
1. When he threw a tantrum during his first official UK engagement at the Royal International Air Tattoo.
Any other kid and we might get a *teeny-weeny* bit irritated, but that expression just makes us want to stomp our feet with him.
2. The moment he nailed the royal wave.
Watch out, Queenie – it will be your great-grandson taking centre stage on the balcony to greet the crowds before you know it.
3. That official Christmas photograph released by Kensington Palace in 2014.
He’s in the cutest outfit we’ve ever seen! Every little boy should own a sleeveless Royal Guards-patterned knit and knee-high socks, and don’t even get us started on that cherub-like face...
4. His first day at Westacre Montessori School.
It seems like only yesterday when he was born and now he’s off to big school, rucksack on his back. N’aww!
5. When he didn’t think much of the toy bilby that his mum gave him on his first official trip abroad…
… so he threw it on the ground.
Happy third birthday, Prince George🎈🎉