Terms and Conditions for Superdrug Staff Loyalty
These terms and conditions (including our Privacy and Data Protection Policies) set out the contractual relationship between Superdrug Stores plc and each individual member of the Superdrug Staff Loyalty Programme ("the Loyalty Programme”). Use of the loyalty card ("the Card”) and/or Card number will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments to them.
- These terms and conditions govern your membership in the Loyalty Programme and use of the Card. They also set out the terms of the contract between Superdrug Stores plc ("us”/ "we”) and you ("you”/ "your”).
- Colleagues who are issued a Card can nominate a friend or family member who is over 16 years of age to receive an additional Card (the "Additional Cardholder”). These terms and conditions govern their membership in the Loyalty Programme and references to "you"/ "your" shall be deemed to be a reference to the Additional Cardholder too.
- Membership of the Loyalty Programme is personal to you. Membership is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
- We may refuse an application to join the Loyalty Programme for any good reason.
- Cards must be registered and activated online at www.superdrug.com/staffloyalty. All of the highlighted mandatory fields must be completed in order to activate the account.
- Once the Card is activated, we will set up an individual account for you to record the points earned or redeemed by you. For the avoidance of doubt, both you and the Additional Cardholder will have separate accounts.
- You must notify us as soon as possible if you change your name, address or email address. These changes must be made online by visiting www.superdrug.com/staffloyalty.
- We will write to you from time to time either by post and/or email at the addresses you have given to us.
- Your account will remain active if you use the Card at least once in any rolling 12 month period. If you fail to use the Card within such period your account will be deactivated.
- To collect points for a transaction in store your Card must be presented at the checkout before you pay.
- The number of points issued may vary between qualifying purchases and the products you are purchasing.
- Points will not be issued for purchases made online. In addition, points will not be issued for the purchase of stamps, mobile top-up, prescription medicines, infant milk formula, or gift cards. Other products may also be excluded from the Loyalty Programme at our complete discretion.
- Points will be allocated after your staff discount has been deducted i.e. points will be allocated to your net balance. The net balance, excluding items referred to at paragraph 12 above, must be at least ?1. One point will be awarded for every £1 that is spent.
- We are entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each account in respect of special promotional items on which additional points are awarded. We are entitled to cancel the points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value we are entitled to cancel the balance of the points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
- Where points can be collected with our partners other terms and conditions may apply. Please check with our partners for further details.
- You will not be able to redeem any points unless the Card is registered and your account is activated.
- The current redemption value of points is 1 point = 1 penny. We reserve the right to vary that rate at any time. If we decide to vary this rate, we will put a notice on our website.
- Points have a 24 month validity, subject to the account being active throughout this period. Please see paragraph 9 for details on how to ensure your account remains active.
- Points expire immediately if the account is closed or deactivated or if the Loyalty Programme ends. Where points are redeemed for a voucher carrying a specified cash discount or benefit, the voucher will have an expiry date specified on it and will be subject to any other terms and conditions stated on that voucher or otherwise publicised.
- Points are redeemable instore only.
- To spend points, simply tell the cashier how may points you would like to pay with against your shopping. Please note, points cannot be spent on stamps, mobile top-up, prescription medicines, infant milk formula, or purchase of gift cards. Other products may also be excluded from the Loyalty Programme at our discretion. If additional products are excluded from the Loyalty Programme we will put a notice on our website.
- We will collect data about you through the registration process, the till systems, online transactions or via the call centre.
- We will analyse this data to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice, to help you get more out of Superdrug. Please let us know if you do not wish to receive personalised offers, information and advice.
- The Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when requested by us. You are responsible for the security of the Cards issued on your account and all points issued. If a Card is lost or if you think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number you should contact our Customer Service Centre immediately on 020 8683 5666
- We may close an account which has not been used in any rolling 12 month period. We may also immediately suspend or terminate the rights of any member and/or close an account if these terms and conditions are breached or if we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions, or if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with us or any supplier, or if you supply false or misleading information to us, or if you are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff. You can also close your account at any time by notifying us in writing. If an account is closed for any reason all rights to redeem the points from that account are lost.
- We may make changes to these terms and conditions. If we decide to change these terms and conditions we will put a notice on our website. We may suspend or close the Loyalty Programme at any time but we will endeavour to give you as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If Superdrug Stores plc is sold or transferred to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about you to a prospective or actual new owner. Such disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
- Our only responsibilities with respect of the Loyalty Programme are set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales (unless you live in Scotland in which case they are subject to Scottish law). These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications including (without limitation) any advertising or promotional materials. To the fullest extent permitted by the law in relation to the Loyalty Programme we exclude all warranties and representations, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purposes, security, accuracy, non-infringement or compatibility with any computer hardware other equipment, operating system or software programme.