Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
£2.89 per 100g
Beautycard Points: 12 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
Yokebe Active Food is a meal replacement shake for weight loss made with 100% natural ingredients + all the vitamins, minerals and macronutrients your body needs.
• Made with 100% Natural Ingredients
• Contains all the vitamins, minerals and macronutrients your body needs
• Deliciously wholesome Chocolate flavour
• Contains high quality protein for an increased feeling of fullness
• Just add 200ml of milk for one serving (9 servings per pack)
• Easy to follow weight loss program
We believe that meal replacements are the most effective way to lose weight. But this shouldn’t mean feeling hungry, lacking of energy, and yo-yo dieting. Yokebe’s formula is full of delicious natural goodness that nourishes your body, harnessing protein for active weight loss and a feeling of fullness.
Yokebe with 100% natural ingredients and contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and macronutrients your body needs.
Yokebe’s unique formula contains protein, which supports weight loss by maintaining your muscles as you diet, your body targets your fat stores instead. Protein also gives you a increased feeling of fullness, making weight loss easier to manage.
• Make sure you drink enough liquid (2L a day)
• Use within 14 days after opening
• No gluten-containing ingredients
• May contain egg traces
Soy protein isolate, maltodextrin, fructose, inulin, dextrose, emulsifier soy lecithin, cocoa powder (4.0 %), sugar, tripotassium citrate, flavour, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, green tea extract, L-ascorbic acid, ferric phosphate, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, antioxidant DL-alpha-tocopherol, zinc oxide, calcium-D-pantothenate, manganese sulphate, cupric carbonate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, anti-caking agent silicon dioxide, retinyl acetate, chromium picolinate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, sodium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin
Size (450) Unit (G) Height (13.5) Width (12) Depth (12)
How to Use
1. Pour 200 ml low-fat milk (1.5 % fat) in your Yokebe shaker.
2. Then add 50 g Yokebe (5 heaped measuring spoons or 5 heaped tablespoons) to the milk.
3. Finally, add 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 g) vegetable oil with a high level of unsaturated fatty acids (sunflower oil, safflower oil) - This is so you can absorb all of your fat solumble vitamins (A, D and E)
4. Tightly close the shaker and shake it vigorously!
You may also like...