Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
£71.63 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 21 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] - Our first corrective foundation to cover, smooth and improve the look of oily, acne-prone skin
Introducing Vichy Dermablend [3D CORRECTION], a corrective high coverage foundation that smoothes the skin's surface to minimise the appearance of 3D concerns. Forget expert product layering, with Vichy Dermablend [3D CORRECTION], only one application is enough to turn spot-prone skin into a smoother, more even, “ready to face the world” complexion.
The complexion looks even, smooth and matte for up to 16 hours. The skin feels supple and comfortable.
Meanwhile, the high coverage foundation, enriched with reference skincare ingredients salicylic acid and eperulin, soothes the feel of skin and reduces the appearance of concerns. Available in 5 shades.
The skin’s transformation is immediate: 91% of women agree it improves their acne-prone skin texture*
A breathable, gentle, effective formula that will:
- Provide immediate texture correction
- Help conceal spots and breakouts of acne
- Reduce the appearance of redness
- Leave skin looking clearer
- Mattify skin for a natural finish
*consumer test on 165 women
A 3-in-1 texture:
1) A Fresh Texture! Emulsifier-free, this formula feels water fresh when it meets the skin, cooling it down until it dries
2) A Super-Matte Finish! Upon application, the Alliagel™ formula leaves a fine, soft, velvety veil on the skin. A peach-like skin feel that lasts from dawn till dusk thanks to its oil-free benefit and mineral pigment selection.
3) A Bare Skin Feel! All the perfecting effects of layering in one single product.
Up to 16 hour wear
Tested on sensitive skin
Alcohol and Fragrance Free
G926707,Aqua / Water,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Sorbitan Isostearate,Triethanolamine,Salicylic Acid,Aluminum Hydroxide,Phenoxyethanol,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Eperua Falcata Bark Extract,Dextrin,Polysorbate 60,[+/- May contain CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides],FIL B173240/3,Only the list of ingredients on the product label prevail. Make sure to read the information on the packaging of the product,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Size (30) Unit (ML) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
How to Use
Prepare: Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply your usual moisturiser before make-up.
Apply Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] Foundation:
1) Pick up a small amount of Dermablend [3D CORRECTION] with a makeup brush or your fingers.
2) Apply a little product on the most pigmented concerns. Dab it on to melt it into the skin. Repeat if your concerns are still visible.
3) With a large brush or your fingers, smooth down and blend outwards all the foundation you have just applied, for a seamless, natural looking finish, do not apply to an unhealed wound.
Touch Up with Dermablend Corrective Stick 14 HR:
1) Dab the stick onto the zone to correct directly, using light touches.
2) Pat and spread the edges with your fingertips to blend the formula into your skin.
3) Depending on the imperfection you wish to correct, apply one or several layers of the localised corrector
Set with Dermablend Setting Powder:
1) Generously apply the Setting Powder using the powder puff. Wait for 2 minutes
2) Remove any surplus with a brush. You can then apply other make up-products (blush, mascara...)
You may also like...