Nivea Body In Shower Lotion Normal 250ml
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser is a hassle-free way to moisturise skin while in the shower.
The skin conditioning formula is enriched with skin-caring oils and is activated by water where it absorbs immediately into the skin for extra hydration that feels soft and silky without any sticky feeling.
Designed to be used after shower gel, it leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft ? even after towel drying. The NIVEA In-shower Body Moisturiser range is available for both normal and dry skin types. Discover the new and convenient way to moisturise with the first In-Shower Body Moisturiser from NIVEA. The skin conditioning formula is applied straight after cleansing in the shower and is rinsed off immediately to reveal soft and silky feeling skin. No need to wait, the formula is instantly absorbed into wet skin so you can dry yourself, get dressed and go!
Important: Rinse shower tray or bath to avoid slipping
Aqua, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Maris Sal, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum ,
Size (250) Unit (ML) Height (19) Width (7) Depth (1)
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser is easy to use and works in four simple steps: 1. Cleanse with normal shower product and rinse off 2. Apply NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser while still in the shower 3. Rinse off 4. Dry yourself, get dressed and go!
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466